Tuesday, March 8, 2011

OUT OF TOWN - updating soon!

Sorry!!!! Went out of town for the weekend and I didn't even really touch my computer. This is the first time I've been on it long enough to do anything. Will have a new topic ASAP. Went to Ulta - picked up a few things.

-NYX Powder Blush in Pinched which is supposed to be a good dupe for NARS Orgasm Blush
-NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk (mine was slowly dying, plus buy one get one 50% off)
-China Glaze Re-fresh Mint Nail Polish OMG so excited!
-My normal foundation (Neutrogena Healthy Skin Natural Ivory 20)
-Philosophy Hope in a Tinted Moisturizer in Extra Light

So look for a review coming soon.....I plan on using these products for at least this week to get a good feel for them (the nyx blush and Hope...). =)

No comments:

Post a Comment