So, I've decided to do a "What I'm Loving" right now section in my blog. It's just sort of like a favorites for the month or something kind of like that.... =) Could be fun! Right now, I thought I would break it down into EYES!
1) I am def loving my Sin from Urban Decay. I wear it every day. Of course, if I don't have that on it's my bare study paint pot by MAC, but Sin is the ultimate universally flattering champagne color for everyone!
2) INGLOT - looove looveee love this brand. They have such awesome pigmentation (and yes, I really need to do a review. I know! I have been using my palettes for about a month now and you can hardly tell because I have to use so little because of the color-payoff. They last such a long time and they are just worth every penny, I love everything about them and the only thing I could possibly complain about is the number/name system and the way you open the packaging! LOVE Inglot! Highly recommend them. Click HERE to learn more!
3) Stila Smudge Stick in Stingray, Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liner in Carbon Black - not my absolute favorite black liner (still love my UD Zero) but, It's becoming a good go-to. Love the Stay all day, very easy to manipulate, and I like how it's a "pen" as opposed to a paintbrush style.
4) Eden Primer - I use this every day. Best EVER. Enough said!
5) Mascaras - I have a little situation/obsession with Mascaras so you'll have to bear with me! I have quite a few favorites right now Maybelline One by One, Revlon Grow Luscious Waterproof, Covergirl Lash Blast Length and Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion. I don't believe in buying high end mascaras, in fact...every sample I've reviewed they've caused issues with my eyes. So, I haven't bought anything other than UD's big fatty mascara. Drugstore Mascara is just as good if not better. You don't need to spend $24 on something when I can spend $6-8 on the same formula and get something just as good.
6) Urban Decay Naked Palette ...yes, I'm still loving it. Yes, still using it all the time! Yes, if you haven't bought one yet I suggest you do. Yes, I'm still working on a tutorial for that. =)
7) Garnier Under Eye Roller - VERY good product, I use this as a concealer (the one with the tint) and I use it everyday! It's def my go to under-eye concealer, and worth the money. I feel like it has diminished my dark circles a lot, I use clinique de-puff at night and Garnier in the morning.
8) Last but not least, Great Lash Clear - BEST. BROW. GEL. EVER.